Note on the Handling of Personal Information by ASP-DAC
The ASP-DAC 2009 Conference Secretariat (ASP-DAC 2009), which regards the handling of personal information by participants to be of prime importance, is implementing the following personal information protection policies.
Those who register to participate in ASP-DAC 2009 are considered to have agreed with these policies, so please read them carefully.
- Personal information obtained through the registration process will be used to provide guidance on the management and implementation of ASP-DAC 2009 and information on future ASP-DAC events.
- If you have registered to participate in EDSFair 2009 (concurrent event) using that event's barcode system for easy entrance, the information from your registration for the EDSFair will be provided. This information will be protected in line with the personal information protection policies of EDSFair 2009.
- The registrant's permission will be sought in advance for any uses of personal information provided to ASP-DAC 2009 other than those stipulated above.
- Efforts will be made to prevent the disclosure, loss, destruction and/or damaging of personal information provided to ASP-DAC 2009.
- The personal information provided to ASP-DAC 2009 will be shared with the Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA), which acts as the ASP-DAC 2009 Conference Secretariat, and other organizations contracted to provide services to ASP-DAC 2009.
- JESA and other organizations contracted to provide services for ASP-DAC 2009 will be monitored to ensure appropriate handling of personal information.
- For inquiries related to the disclosure, revision, deletion and cessation of usage of personal information provided to ASP-DAC, please contact the Secretariat:
ASP-DAC 2009 Conference Secretariat
(Japan Electronics Show Association)
5F. Sumitomo Shibadaimon Bldg. No. 2
1-12-16, Shibadaimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0012, Japan
Revisions might be made to the aforementioned personal information protection policies in line with amendments to related laws and regulations in the future. In case such changes are made, notification will be made immediately on the ASP-DAC 2009 website and sent via e-mail to all registered participants. Such changes will become valid starting from the day the related amendments officially take effect.