ASP-DAC 2013 Archive
ASP-DAC 2013 archive is now open.
Presentation slides are available.
ASP-DAC 2013 has finished successfully
Thank you all for your contribution.
ASP-DAC 2013 photo gallery is now open.
Next ASP-DAC will be held in Singapore from Jan.20 through Jan.23, 2014.
- Jan. 22 (Tue.)
- IWCM 2013 (co-located event)
- Jan. 23 (Wed.) - Jan. 25 (Fri.)
- Technical Program
Instructions for Authors
Camera-Ready Submission GUIDE
Guide for Paper/Design Submission for Review
- Preparation Guide for Technical Papers
- Preparation Guide for University LSI Design Contest
- Call for Papers
- Call for Designs
97 papers are selected for regular presentation that cover key topics from system design to physical design. 6 special sessions are provided to discuss up-to-date topics.
- Chair: Yuan Xie (Pennsylvania State University & AMD Research, U.S.A.)
- Vice Chairs:
Nagisa Ishiura (Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan)
Huazhong Yang (Tsinghua University, China)
Yu Wang (Tsinghua University, China)
Yasuhiro Takashima (University of Kitakyushu, Japan)
- Technical Program Committee
List of Accepted Papers/Designs
Aims of the ConferenceASP-DAC 2013 is the eighteenth annual international conference on VLSI design automation in Asia and South Pacific region, one of the most active regions of design and fabrication of silicon chips in the world. The conference aims at providing the Asian and South Pacific CAD/DA and Design community with opportunities of presenting recent advances and with forums for future directions in technologies related to Electronic Design Automation (EDA). The format of the meeting intends to cultivate and promote an instructive and productive interchange of ideas among EDA researchers/developers and system/circuit/device designers. All scientists, engineers, and students who are interested in theoretical and practical aspects of VLSI design and design automation are welcomed to ASP-DAC.
- Date: Jan. 22-25, 2013
- Place: Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan
- General Chair: Shinji Kimura (Waseda Univ.)
- Technical Program Chair: Yuan Xie (Pennsylvania State Univ. & AMD Research)
- Design Contest Co-Chairs: Tetsuo Hironaka (Hiroshima City University), Hiroshi Kawaguchi (Kobe University)
- Submission of Papers / Design Descriptions:
- Deadline for submission:
- regular paper: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) July 19 (Thu.), 2012
Authors should finish initial submission with six page PDF by the original deadline (July 13, 5:00pm JST) and can update the PDF by the new deadline (July 19, 5:00pm JST).
- UDC: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) Aug 3 (Fri.), 2012
- Notification of acceptance: Sept. 12 (Wed.), 2012
- Deadline for final version: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) Nov. 14 (Wed.), 2012