ASP-DAC 2015 Submission GUIDE for Camera-Ready Manuscript
Deadline for Final Version:
AOE (Anywhere on Earth, UTC-12)
Nov. 10 (Mon.), Nov. 24 (Mon.), 2014
Requirements for the Final Submission
- You cannot add or remove any author and cannot change author names in the final manuscript. Any modifications of authors are allowed by TPC chairs only. If you have a proper reason, please contact TPC at
aspdac2015-tpc [at] mls.aspdac.com
- Changing the paper title is not allowed, as far as it reflects the technical contents of the paper.
- Fundamental changes in the technical contents of the paper are not allowed. If there is a wide degradation in the technical contents of a paper, the paper will not appear in the conference proceedings.
- Page size of the final manuscript must be US Letter, and all texts, figures, tables, and footnotes (if any) must be placed within 181mm x 250mm (7.13in x 9.84 in) region in each page.
- The final manuscript must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. There are requirements on graphics resolution and font embedding.
- The final paper submission page requires Registration ID, when submitting the final manuscript of a regular paper or a paper for University LSI Design Contest. If Registration ID is not given, your paper will not appear in the conference proceedings. One author of each paper must register to ASP-DAC 2015.
The on-line registration site is now open. Before submitting your final manuscript, please follow the link in Registration Page.
- Without IEEE Copyright Form, your paper will not appear in the conference proceedings.
You are recommended to submit the form online from here.
If any difficulties in online submission, you can download the electronic file from here and submit a soft copy via e-mail. "IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE" in the form should be "Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference 2015 (ASP-DAC 2015)".
Paper Format and Templates
The paper size is US Letter (8.5in x 11in). Arrange your text region in each page as follows;
|Paper Size||Text width||Text Height||Margins|
8.5in x 11in
You can refer to Preparation GUIDE for Camera-Ready Manuscript (pdf) as a template for your manuscript.
|File Format||Download File(s)|
|LaTeX||tex file template, style file|
|LaTeX2e||tex file template, style file|
|MS Word||word file template|
IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF Format
All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Please visit here and check your final manuscript is in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format.
If you experience trouble in creating your PDF, please contact
pdfsupport [at] ieee.org
Final Manuscript to be Submitted, no later than November 24, 2014, thru the final paper submission page.
Electronic IEEE Copyright Form Submission
You can submit Electronic IEEE Copyright Form by clicking "Copyright Submission" after the required fields below are entered.
* Only the e-mail of the author connecting is required. If more than one author has written the paper then you can pass multiple e-mails separated by commas.
** In the copyright form, "SDP-" is added to your paper ID, which is used to identify the conference in IEEE.
*** All authors' name of the paper must be given.
Page Limit Policy and Page Charge
- Invited Papers & Designers' Forum Papers
- The number of pages per paper is limited up to eight (8) pages. No extension is allowed.
- Regular Papers
- The number of pages per paper is limited up to six (6) pages. This limit can be extended up to eight (8) pages by paying an additional page charge.
For example, if your final manuscript has eight (8) pages,
15,000 x 2 = 30,000 yen
is charged. Please refer to Additional Page Charge Payment Form (pdf, English), (pdf, Japanese)
- Papers for University LSI Design Contest
- The number of pages per paper is strictly limited up to two (2) pages. No extension is allowed.
Other Forms to be Prepared
- - Speaker's Biography
- It is used to introduce the speaker prior to the presentation. Please prepare the text version of biography.
All authors must prepare item 1, 2, and 5. Item 2 is recommended to be registered via the Electronic IEEE Copyright Form. Item 3 is required for a paper with additional pages.
- Electronic File (IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF).
- IEEE Copyright Form.
Recommended to be submitted via Electronic IEEE Copyright From from here.
If you have any difficulties, you can submit via e-mail using the form download from here.
- Additional Page Charge Payment Form (pdf, English), (pdf, Japanese).
- Reprint Order Form (pdf, English), (pdf, Japanese). Optional.
- Speaker's Biography.
- Please put Items 1 and 5 through the final paper submission page no later than November 24, 2014
- Please make soft copies of Items 3 and 4 with your scanner and send them via e-mail. Additionally, you need to send Item 2 via e-mail when you do not use Electronic IEEE Copyfight form. The destination address is:
aspdac2015pub [at] aspdac.com
- If you have any difficulties in making soft copies of above items, please send them via FAX or postal mail to the following address. Submissions sent via the postal mail must be postmarked by November 24, 2014.
ASP-DAC 2015 Secretariat
Japan Electronics Show Association
5F Ote Center Bldg.,
1-1-3 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004, JAPAN
The due date for Item 1 and Item 5 is November 24, 2014.
The due date for Item 2 and Item 3, and Item 4 is November 24, 2014 (Postal mail must be postmarked by the due date).
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Publication Chair: Masashi Imai & Shinobu Nagayama:
aspdac15publication [at] hal.eit.hirosaki-u.ac.jp