1. Registration Information
advance registration has to be made no later than December 14, 2007.
On-line registration is highly recommended to all participants for the conference at the official website.
Participants who complete advance registration process (before December 14, 2007) will benefit from the lower costs and the knowledge that all the Conference documentation will be ready on their arrival. Each registrant is requested to register separately.
If there needs any help, please contact the secretariat (email@example.com)
2. Registration Fee
The conference fee includes:
The Tutorial fee includes:
The designers' forum fee includes:
3. Payment MethodsAll registration fees must be paid in Korean Won by bank transfer or credit card. Please note that personal checks and bank drafts will not be accepted.
1) Bank Transfer
Please remit the appropriate amount by registrant's name to the following bank account
- Name of Bank: Hana Bank
- Address of Bank:
Daegong Building, 823-21, YeogSam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
- SWIFT Code: HNBNKRSE
- Account Title: ASP-DAC 2008
- Account No.: 591-910007-58305
If remitter's name is different from registrant's name, please advise us of remitter's name. Registrant's name and Registration ID # which is included in the confirmation e-mail will be sent within a week.
2) Credit Card
The following credit cards will be accepted:
VISA, MasterCard, JCB
* If you have difficulty for using on-line registration program please contact to ASP-DAC 2008 Registration Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. CHANGE, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDIf you want to change or add registered contents, please notify the ASP-DAC 2008 Secretariat by e-mail at email@example.com or by Fax at +82-42-472-7459 with your Registration ID# which was sent by e-mail when registered.
When written notification of cancellation(via e-mail or fax with registrant's signature) is received by the conference secretariat by December 14, 2007, registration fee will be refunded. where administration charge of KRW 40,000 will be deducted.
No refunds will be made for cancellation requests received after December 14, 2007.
An administration charge of KRW 40,000 will be made for processing refunds. If you wish to cancel your registration, please send an e-mail to the Conference secretariat in advance.
Request for cancellation must be made via either email or signed fax. Cancellation is confirmed only when the applicant of cancellation receives email confirmation by conference secretariat.
Last Updated on: October 1, 2007