Guide for Paper/Design Submission for Review
Aims of the Conference
ASP-DAC 2015 is the twentieth annual international conference on VLSI design automation in Asia and South Pacific region, one of the most active regions of design and fabrication of silicon chips in the world.
The conference aims at providing the Asian and South Pacific CAD/DA and Design community with opportunities of presenting recent advances and with forums for future directions in technologies related to Electronic Design Automation (EDA).
The format of the meeting intends to cultivate and promote an instructive and productive interchange of ideas among EDA researchers/developers and system/circuit/device designers.
All scientists, engineers, and students who are interested in theoretical and practical aspects of VLSI design and design automation are welcomed to ASP-DAC.
- Date: Jan. 19-22, 2015
- Place: Chiba/Tokyo, Japan
- General Chair: Kunio Uchiyama (Hitachi)
- Technical Program Chair: Naehyuck Chang (Seoul National Univ.)
- Design Contest Co-Chairs: Hiroyuki Ito (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
Noriyuki Miura (Kobe University)
- Submission of Papers / Design Descriptions:
- Deadline for submission:
- regular paper: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) July 11 (Fri), 2014
*Authors should finish initial submission with six page PDF by the original deadline (July 11, 5:00 PM JST) and can update the manuscript by July 18, 5:00 PM AOE (Anywhere on Earth, GMT/UTC −12:00 hour). NO NEW SUBMISSION is allowed after July 11, 5:00 PM JST.
- UDC: 5PM JST (UTC+9) July 11 (Fri.), 2014
- Notification of acceptance: Sep. 15 (Mon), 2014
- Deadline for final version: 5 PM JST (UTC+9) Nov. 10 (Mon), 2014
Last Updated on: July 1, 2014