Speaker of technical sessions is requested to attend the speaker's breakfast the day of presentation to meet session chairs, the other speakers at the session, and members of the conference committee.
Speaker's breakfast schedule
- Room 501 (Pacifico Yokohama, Conference Center, 5F)
- Jan. 25 7:30-8:30 (for sessions on Jan. 25 only)
- Jan. 26 8:00-9:00 (for sessions on Jan. 26 only)
- Jan. 27 8:00-9:00 (for sessions on Jan. 27 only)
The authors of accepted papers are requested to present their papers at conference. To ensure the highest quality presentations, please read "ASP-DAC Presentation & Audio Visual Guidelines" (ppt, pdf) and prepare your slides carefully.
- ASP-DAC Presentation & Audio Visual Guidelines (ppt)
- ASP-DAC Presentation & Audio Visual Guidelines (pdf)
Submission GUIDE for Camera-Ready Manuscript (Closed)
Guide for Paper Submission for Review (Closed)
- Preparation Guide for Technical Papers
- Preparation Guide for University LSI Design Contest
- Call for Papers
- Call for Designs