ASP-DAC 2010 Archive
ASP-DAC 2010 archive is now open.
Presentation slides are available.
The online registration has been closed. Please go to the registration counter at the conference site for on-site registration.
The online registration will be closed at 23:59 Jan. 8, 2010 (Taiwan Time, GMT+8). After Jan. 9, please go to the registration desk at the conference for on-site registration.
The advance registration has been extended to 23:59 Jan. 8, 2010 (Taiwan Time, GMT+8). Please catch the last chance to qualify for the advance registration rate. Those who have registered with regular rate after Dec. 20 will get refunded accordingly.
The Conference Registration is online. The advance registration deadline is December 20th, 2009. Your conference registration must be made before December 20th, 2009 in order to qualify for the advance registration rate.
Advance Program is now available.
119 papers are selected for regular presentation that cover key topics from system design to physical design. 5 special sessions are provided to discuss up-to-date topics
- Download the Advance Program in PDF Format
- Download the Call for Participation in PDF format
- Download the Invitation Letter Template
- Download the Student Grant application form
- Download the Call for Paper in PDF Format
- Download the Call for Poster in PDF format .
- Welcome to ASP-DAC 2010
- Advance Program
- Advance Technical Program
- Date: Jan. 18-21, 2010
- January 18 (Monday) :
- January 19 (Tuesday) :
International Convention Center, 1F
- Opening & Keynote I:
"I Attended the Nineteenth Design Automation Conference"
- Chung-Laung Liu (Chair Professor of National Tsing Hua University)
- Keynote II:10:20~11:20
“Delivering 10X Design Improvements”
-Walden C. Rhines (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mentor Graphics)
- Keynote III:11:20~12:20
“IC Design for the Intuitive Life Style”
-Jim Lai (President of Global Unichip Corp. )
- Technical Sessions
- Special Sessions
- Student Forum
- Welcome Reception 18:00~(2F International Lounge)
- Opening & Keynote I: 8:30~10:00
- January 20 (Wednesday) :
- January 21 (Thursday) :